Sunday 11 September 2016

Tribes

Group: Leading edge
Sub-group: Creatives
Why do you belong to this group?
I think I belong to this group because I am creative in the fact that I play the guitar and this is a factor in the ‘creatives’ as they produce music. I am always wanting to learn new songs, therefore, I am wanting to make more content.
What media figures do you consider similar to you? In what way are they similar to you/ are you similar to them?
I don’t think that there are any media figures that are similar to me as most people who are creative that play guitar, usually sing as well, but I don’t sing, so therefore, I’m not similar to anyone.
Do you consciously model yourself on any of these media figures? Why is that?

The only time that I usually copy someone’s clothes or dress style is when I am looking on Instagram as you can see everyone’s outfits or there are accounts that are dedicated to celebrities outfits or just random outfits from clothes shops, such as New Look or Topshop which I will look at and perhaps buy.
   














No comments:

Post a Comment